For all the avid festival goers out there, I’m sure you are very familiar that a pashmina (otherwise known as a scarf) is one of the most essential and diverse accessories you can own. Whether you are wanting to add some flare to your look or wear it functionally as a face mask, there are so many ways to get creative when you add a scarf to your style. We have rounded up seven of our favorite ways to wear a scarf below:
- Classic- If it ain’t broke don’t fix it right? Throw a pashmina around your neck with a unique design and instantly stand out among the crowd at any music festival. The combination of a bold print and vibrant colors can take your outfit to the next level!
- Shawl- Ever forget a sweatshirt on a plane or when you are in transit? Bringing a scarf is a great way to save space in your backpack but also stay warm. When transitioning from day to night at a fest, it’s a perfect accessory to wear over your head and wrap around your shoulders when the sun goes down.
- Face Mask - Let’s be honest, the corona virus has really F’d up our 2020 festival plans. The beauty about being an avid festival goer is having accessories that you can use in so many different ways. You can wrap the pashmina around your face and tie it around the back base of your head to use it as a mask! Who said that you can’t look stylish at your local grocery store?
- Hair Wrap - Just got your hair done with some rad festival braids and you’re worried that sleeping in them may ruin them? Say no more if you own a VARAVASA pashmina, we got your back! Simply wrap the scarf around the back base of your head and tie it across your forehead tucking the outlying pieces in so that your hair is completely covered. Now, go enjoy your beauty rest for the epic day ahead!
- Headband- Scarves are the perfect item to use as a headband especially if the material is super soft and stretchy. It’s as simple as folding it in half and tying it around the back of your head. Another easy solution for all the head bangers out there trying to keep their hair out of their face! The perfect balance between style and functionality.
- Comfort- Throw the scarf over your head and let it hang around your neck for a stylish but comfy feeling. This look makes it easy to use the pashmina as a prop while you groove on the dance floor at a music festival with your squad.
- Under Hat - Hat game strong? Want to flex? Take your game to the next level by rocking a scarf under a flat brim fedora. You are bound to stunt when rocking this style.
Be it for fashion or function, there are so many ways to wear a scarf. We’ve listed some of our favorites but would love to know, how do you rock a scarf?
Carbon Emissions Offset Program
Something as simple as planting a tree can lead to big changes in the world. Our goal at VARAVASA is to have a direct solution of reducing our companies’ carbon emissions. With that said, we will be planting trees to offset the carbon emissions from each of our shipments! We believe this is a small but important step in the fight against climate change.
We have teamed up with Ecodrive who will help support this initiative. We use their formula of total distance, weight, and transportation method to calculate the number of trees needed to offset each shipments emission. The trees we plant are Mangroves, which are some of the highest carbon absorbing trees and help alleviate poverty in the regions these trees are planted by giving people jobs. This allows our customers to take a stance alongside us to make a difference.
Thank you for helping us make the world a better & cleaner place.
To learn more about Ecodrive, check out their website at: https://ecodrive.community/